The Train Theatre Featuring Hagigit Present: Purim Spiel at Lilliput
It’s the Jewish holiday of Purim, and Hagigit, the artists collective I am part of, cooperated with Jerusalem’s Train Theatre for a Purim Spiel celebration for kids. The events started with a show called ‘Gulliver – The Journey to Lilliput’ by Amit Drori, based on the classic book by Jonathan Swift – and continued with us. We designed and erected a photography studio to correlate with Swift’s ideas of big and small, allowing the audience to experience being as tall as buildings or feel tinier than usual. We photographed the costumed kids and using our lean mean printing machines granted them a moment frozen in time.
Here’s a small selection of the photos taken today:
- Hagigit and Jerusalem’s Train Theatre Present: Purim Shpiel in the Circus
- Photographer Cindy Sherman’s Muse Appears in Jerusalem
- Hagigit Ends the Summer with A Blast at the Jerusalem Theatre
- These Are Your Citizens – Tell Them Thank You for Coming to My Birthday Party
- Hagigit Artist Collective Launches a New Art Magazine